
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Long overdue pictures!
Here are some recent shots of our girl. She is growing so quickly, it is hard to believe she is almost 9 months old. Then again, it is hard to remember our life before her. She is crawling all over the place, and wants to walk so badly! She pulls herself up to stand, and just lets go. She is absolutely fearless, and has the bumps and bruises to prove it!! She explores everything, and puts everything in her mouth! Her favorite times are those that she is in nothing but her diaper, as you will see. She is the light of our lives. I never knew love like this existed. Regardless of everything else, I feel that my greatest accomplishment in life is her, and I love being her mommy!♥


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









She is so stinking precious! And so blessed to have you as her mommy!
ReplyDeleteShe's so darn cute Rach! Kids are the best! Hope you're doing well! Miss ya!
ReplyDelete