Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Reece's Birthday (A couple of months late)

Our sweet baby girl turned one on June 10th. Wow, I can't believe it has been a year since she was born. The invitations said "A year of laughter, a year of fun, our little princess is turning one". That could not be a more accurate statement. She has brought so much joy into our lives. We have laughed and smiled every single day since she was born! I love watching her grow, and seeing her learn new things every day. My heart has found a new love, my cup runneth over.


Precious smile

Maybe I should have asked for a pink cake?! Haha

Reece's cake to dig into

Happy birthday girl!

Reece playing with uncle Trey

Caroline and aunt Deena came to play too!

Best friends share a love of Mickey Mouse

Sweet baby Elsa playing with the birthday girl!

So excited to dig into the cake!!

Yummy!



I think she might have eaten a little bit of the cake, what actually made it into her mouth!





PRESENTS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment