Friday, August 20, 2010

Daddy won

Let me start this blog by saying, I love, love, love, everything about Reece's hair. I love the color, the texture, the way it feathers around her ears, the curl at the nape of her neck. That is why I vowed I would NOT cut her hair. Little girls don't need haircuts until their hair is really long, right? Reece's hair isn't long, her bangs come down past her eyes, but I thought I could just sweep it over until it got long enough to tuck behind her ears. Jason has been on me to at least cut her bangs because they do hang down so far in her face (as I'm sure you have noticed in past blog posts). I refused. To rub salt in the wound, everyone would say, "oh, honey you need a haircut, your hair is all in your eyes", which in response, Jason would look at me with a smirk on his face. Well, Jason won...my sweet girl got her beautiful hair cut. And might I add, she is cuter than before!! Thank you Leanna and everyone at EmaLisa salon for doing such a great job and giving Reece and I moral support!!

Everything started out just fine (I'm sure the lollipop had NOTHING to do with that!)





big girl sitting by herself

she was as against getting her hair cut as I was, so I had to help her through it :)

Not happy!

tight grip still on the lollipop!

this might not be so bad after all.







spoke too soon!







finished product!!!

Pretty girl...

She can actually see Mickey Mouse Clubhouse now, without al the hair in her eyes!

Brown eyed girl

Can't get enough Mickey!




Just relaxin!

No comments:

Post a Comment