Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

How is it already Easter?? I just posted pictures for Christmas! There is no way 4 months have already gone by! Anyway, our girl is getting so big! She amazes us every day with the things she says and does. I got a video the other day of her singing her ABCs and counting to 10. I was tempted to post it on here, but it was of her in the bath tub, so I am not sure in 10 years she would appreciate her naked bottom on the internet! Anyway, she loves to show off singing and making everyone laugh. Our most recent battle has been trying to figure out how to try to keep her in her clothes at night! We are completely open to any and all suggestions at this point!

This weekend has been action packed and fun filled for us. It stared off with Reece's very first trip to the zoo! She loved every animal, especially the lizards (gross!) and thought it was great fun to see the camel eat out of mommy's hand! I foresee that we will be purchasing zoo memberships in our future...we are hooked. She would gasp and say "it's a zebra!!!" or "look at the bird". She had so much fun in the petting zoo, but had to leave when she started chasing the goats! All in all, she had an absolute blast and kept talking about the animals all night long!

Sunday was Easter, and the Easter Bunny visited our house and brought some fun stuff for Reece. We got all dressed up and we had a great service at church. She was happy to see her cousin Clay leading the choir and wanted everyone to know "I see Clay!". (Needless to say, the nursery was not too far behind!) We then went to Nana's house to see Papaw and Nanny. The Easter Bunny had been there, too! He brought lollipops that were the absolute hit of the morning! A precedent was set this year, that I am sure will follow for many sugar filled Easters to come - no NAP! We loaded up and went to see Mimi and Dado and T. That Easter Bunny must have taken a nap though because he went there too!!! After all that Easter candy, we needed some running to burn off some steam.



Enjoy the hodge podge of pictures, it has been an action packed weekend

































































































































1 comment:

  1. Rachel,
    What a big girl you have!! She's an absolute doll! I love all the pics! Her hair is really growing. Love the headband! She is always smiling and loving life! So pretty!

    Hope to see you soon!MJH

    ReplyDelete